Innovative ultrasound technology can provide high quality images
The Cx50 system is designed to meet the inspection requirements of critical patients. The highly integrated ultrasound system Cx50 inherits the innovative technologies that have passed extensive clinical verification in IE and IU systems, such as pure wave technology, SonoCT imaging, Xres technology, to provide you with high-quality image quality of mobile ultrasound system.
Advanced features improve efficiency
The Cx50 system has similar performance to Philips high-end large-scale ultrasound system, so you can get more information in the inspection. One click optimization, raw data storage, smartexam scanning expert, built-in QLAB quantification tool, DICOM connection and even more functions can meet all your needs for mobile ultrasound without reducing performance. The multi interface trolley design allows up to three imaging probes to be connected to the system, allowing you to easily switch probes during the inspection process.
Flexible mobility for any remote location
The Cx50 system provides an ideal remote solution. The Cx50 is equipped with a special suitcase, which can easily carry the system for remote clinical examination.
Mobile ultrasound is suitable for quick response time
Due to the existence of many factors, it is complex to get clear diagnosis data from mobile examination. Now, you can get the high-quality images you need for diagnosis anywhere you need. Whether it’s a cardiac or intensive care unit, a satellite clinic or a screening program, an emergency room or an operating room, a neonatal or pediatric intensive care unit, you can bring the Cx50 to the patient. The image quality of Cx50 system is undoubtedly an ideal choice for critically ill patients, especially those who are limited by space movement and the use of certain devices, and need to respond quickly.
- The state-of-the-art technology platform, the next-generation Mobile high-integration device CX50 integrates the most advanced ultrasound technologies in its compact volume, including xStream data stream and pure wave technology previously available only in the iE33/iU22 ultrasound system, the solid hardware platform has laid a solid foundation for obtaining excellent image quality. XSTREAM platform architecture, system operation speed of more than 200 million times per second, parallel processing of multiple sets of data, rapid response, to support more clinical applications. Unique pure wave crystal technology, unique to Philips, pure wave crystal material uniform, no crystal boundary restrictions, achieve almost perfect polarization, greatly enhance the efficiency of electro-mechanical coupling, the utility model provides a significantly improved efficiency and a wider frequency band than the traditional probe material. The pure wave crystal probe of CX50 can be used in a wide range of clinical applications. It can collect abundant tissue signals, guarantee the quantity and quality of data, image accurately and rapidly, obtain the richest detail expression, and improve the reliability of diagnosis. Excellent Pixel optimization processing technology, this technology is based on the human tissue pattern, using a patented architecture computing program, to arrange the information out of order, improve the existing organization texture pattern clarity, significantly reduce spots, artifacts such as noise and clutter, and greatly enhance tissue contrast. Using a combination of pure-wave crystals and pixel-optimized processing techniques to obtain the best image resolution without changing the frame rate, a pure-wave probe can be used for heart or abdominal examinations in adults, children, and children, displaying Anatomical details, physicians can use CX50 to get as accurate diagnostic information as a large ultrasound device, reducing missed and misdiagnosed diseases due to imaging difficulties.
- Breakthrough operational solutions advanced quantitative software tools can be on-line or off-line ultrasound data analysis and processing, from a variety of quantitative assessment of disease.
(1) Tissue Motion Analysis: Based on the speckle tracking technique, the tissue motion was quantified, and the mechanical mechanism of myocardial tissue was analyzed.
(2) strain quantification: Evaluation of myocardial strain and strain rate based on tissue Dopler images, early detection of myocardial injury.
(3) Roi Quantification: Color Flow pixels in the Roi can be Quantitative analysis to help determine the internal blood supply of tumors, kidney transplants, and so on. (4) microvascular imaging, combined with sensitive contrast-enhanced ultrasound (ceus) , can accurately display the microvasculature in the organs of malignant tissue or lesion after radiotherapy, providing more accurate diagnostic information about tumor tissue or therapeutic effect.
(5) the results of advanced quantitative data can be directly output to Excel table to help clinical disease management.
CX50 has multiple tissue-specific examination presets, and the corresponding tissue-specific imaging parameters are effectively matched with the corresponding patient examination. The buttons of the Control Panel are designed according to the principle of Ergonomics, and the operation is convenient. The one-button optimization function of the close-to-the-heart design can get the best two-dimensional, color and spectrum image in an instant with one “touch” . Instead of the complex operation of the control panel used to optimize the quality of 2D images and the Dopler spectrum. The system can store the image as the original acoustic data, and optimize the parameters such as image gain, dynamic range and pseudo-color when the image is frozen or replayed, so as to provide more accurate diagnostic information for clinical doctors. In the case of intelligent navigation, the system can automatically perform image acquisition, mode switching, body mark and text annotation, automatic conversion between 2D, color, spectrum Dopler, etc. , help to achieve the same field and the Department of Operation (such as vascular, obstetrics, etc.) , reduce missed diagnosis, and reduce the doctor’s operating procedures and save time. System start-up and shut-down fast, can be a long standby. It can be activated instantly in hibernation mode, allowing the doctor to start work immediately whenever possible. Advanced Image Management Program, convenient bedside and ultrasound department of ultrasound data management. Flexible and portable options such as trolleys, handles and suitcases are available.
Post time: Nov-19-2020