Automatic three-group blood analyzer BC-20S
At Mindray we pride ourselves on our dedication and experience in developing better solutions for small labs. Our new line of 3-part hematology analyzers is the culmination of that effort. Compact yet powerful, full featured yet affordable, the BC-20s is what a 3-part analyzer should be.
· CBC+3-DIFF, 19parameters+3histograms
· Throughput:40 samples per hour
· Intuitive operation systemwith 8.4 inch TFT touch screen
· Open vial sampling
· 200,000 results storage with histograms
· Original QC, calibrators and reagents
The first three-component blood cell analyzer to provide text alarm information
· BC-20s can provide text alarm information similar to the five-classification blood cell analyzer, including white blood cell alarm, red blood cell alarm and platelet alarm, which can help doctors make more accurate judgments of diseases.
· The text alarm information gives more clinical prompts to three groups of users. Clicking on the flag area on the screen can bring up the text alarm prompt, which is clearer than the traditional three groups of “R1, Rm, Pm” alarm.
Compact and simple
· BC-20s inherits the classic design of Merry three-group blood cell analyzer. It has compact fuselage, built-in hemolytic agent, and saves operation space.
Fast and easy to use
· The detection speed is fast, reaching 40 samples per hour; using family software platform, friendly interface, with the use of large touch screen, easy and fast operation.
· At the same time, it supports the whole blood mode and pre-dilution mode. The whole blood mode consumes only 9 ml of blood, which can better meet the detection needs of special groups such as children.
BC-20S parameters of automatic three-component hematology instrument:
Test items: 19 parameters and three histograms;
Blood volume: whole blood 9 UL pre-diluted blood 20 ul;
Test speed: 40 samples per hour;
Results Storage: 200000;
Word alarm function: Yes;
Reagent placement: built-in;
Display screen: 8.4 inch color LCD touch screen;